Dr. Curtis Kephart
Dr. Curtis J. Kephart is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery (Board Certified), fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine, with a concentration on conditions and injuries of the shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee. A native of central Pennsylvania, he is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University and Penn State College of Medicine where he graduated with honors and was elected into the Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Medical Honor Society. He completed his Orthopedic Surgery Residency in Washington, D.C. at the George Washington University.
After residency, Dr. Kephart completed specialty fellowship training at the University of Southern California in Sports Medicine and Shoulder and Elbow Surgery under mentor Dr. James Tibone. He also completed advanced hip arthroscopy training with Dr. Jason Snibbe in Beverly Hills and specializes in hip preservation techniques.
During his training, Dr. Kephart had the opportunity to work with many professional and college athletes, including the Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, and The USC Football Team. Dr. Kephart served as team physician for many of USC’s collegiate teams.
Dr. Kephart’s research interests include cartilage preservation and biomechanical studies of the shoulder. He has authored research studies and papers presented at regional and national meetings. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine, and Arthroscopy Association of North America.
Protocol Forms for Dr. Kephart
- Ankle Rehabilitation Protocol
- ACL PT Protocol
- ACLR Post-Op Instructions
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair Post-Op Instructions
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair Protocol
- Clavicle Post-Op Protocol
- Hip Arthroscopy with Labral Repair Post-Op Instructions
- Hip Arthroscopy with Labral Repair Physical Therapy Protocol
- Knee Arthroscopy Home Exercises
- Knee Arthroscopy Post-Op Instructions
- Knee Arthroscopy for Meniscus Repair PT Protocol
- Post-Op Ankle Fracture Protocol
- Prox Humerus Fracture PT protocol (Stable)
- Prox Humerus Fracture PT protocol (Unstable)
- Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty Protocol
- Shoulder Arthroscopy Post-Op Exercises
- Shoulder Post-Op Exercises
- Total Hip Arthroplasty Post-Operative Care
- Total Hip Arthroplasty Direct Anterior PT protocol
- Total Hip Arthroplasty Posterior PT protocol
- Total Knee Arthrosplasty Protocol
- Total Knee Replacement Post Operative Care
- Total Shoulder Replacement Post-Op Instructions
- Total Shoulder Replacement Post-Op Physical Therapy Protocol